Afterschool Labs is growing and we need your help. We provide STEAM based after school programs for school districts, parents and most importantly kids. In fact, our number one core value is “Kids are central to all we do.” Our mission is to bridge the gap between school and home with inspiration, learning and fun. Come help us engage with our current programs and reach new communities.
We are hiring a talented marketing coordinator to run our day to day marketing efforts. This is a full scope marketing position that will include print, social media, web, events and pretty much anything else that would fall under the marketing umbrella. We work with schools and school systems to add our programs and work to attract parents to our after school offering as the best solution for their needs. Marketing for Afterschool Labs will target both of these customer groups and will take a good understanding of how and where they are separate and overlap.
What you'll do
- Writing and editing great content for collateral, web content, social media content, ads, promotional e-mails, newsletters, signage, presentations, etc.
- Manage our social media presence and advertising to ensure the message matches the vision, direction, and goals for the company
- Supporting the planning, logistics, reporting, and execution of trade shows, conferences, and other initiatives
- Assist with branding to ensure consistency and accurate representation
What you should already have
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that result in qualified leads
- Must be detail-oriented, innovative, positive, and creative in the development of our marketing deliverables
- Experience managing social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Trade show and event coordination/management experience
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office and Adobe, familiarity with Joomla is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline some relative experience is preferred. Experience or degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or Journalism a plus
Our team is committed to being truly exceptional at our craft and using our talents to solve problems that are worth solving because they make the world a better place. We care deeply about creating a culture of transparency, curiosity, deep thinking, and fun. We offer a competitive salary and benefits and a strong work culture. We celebrate and support each other. We, equally, hold each other accountable to high standards. Afterschool Labs is part of a larger company Spur, Inc. Spur is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.